The preschool program is offered at the Corvallis location.
Curious Minds Preschool is located in Corvallis and serves children 6 weeks to 5 years.
To provide a safe, developmentally appropriate, nurturing environment that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth, as well as a positive self-image and a love of learning.
Curious Minds Prechool is located in Corvallis and serves children 6 weeks to 5 years.
In preschool, children will learn to strengthen their social and emotional development. Children learn how to compromise, be respectful and problem solve. Preschool provides an environment for children to explore, gain a sense of self, play with peers and build self-confidence. Academically students will learn everything they need to be successful when they enter kindergarten.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Our main objective is to provide a challenging and nurturing environment which will help the child feel safe and learn through developmentally appropriate play.
Gross Motor Skills Development
Fine Motor Skills Development
Social Emotional Development
Academic Readiness for Kindergarten
Our goals for the child are:
1. To meet each child’s needs by offering a wide variety of challenging activities
2. To foster competent, responsible, adaptive citizens.
3. To develop respect for oneself, others, the environment and all forms of life.
4. To encourage curiosity within each child, giving each room to discover and explore, in return gaining independence.
5. To provide opportunity for the use of small and large activities, motor skills for indoor and outdoor activities.
6. To develop the child’s innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectation.
7. To express themselves through art and play materials freely and constructively